Retained Support Service for Competent Health and Safety Advice
It is the legal responsibility of all employers to ensure they have access to Competent Health and Safety Advice
Retained Support Service
Our Retained Support Service enables Comply at Work Ltd to act as your company’s competent resource in order to assist in meeting your legal health and safety obligations, as specified in Regulation 7 of the Management of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1999/3242/regulation/7/made
This popular service includes:
- Access to telephone/e-mail Health and Safety advice and guidanceon an unlimited number of occasions
- Liaison with your insurance brokers, if required, to update them on your health and safety progress/improvements (this may result in a reduction of fees)
- Citation of Comply at Work as ‘competent person’on any official documentation with certification to display
- Permissionto include our Consultant’s CV when tendering for projects / inclusion on organisation charts
- Updatesby regular e-mail contact on any changes in Health and Safety legislation which may affect your business plus environmental updates
- Regular communicationin the form of H & S Briefings and Bulletins outlining the latest health and safety issues and current topics of interest which you can disseminate to appropriate staff/use as training talks etc
- Newsletterinforming you of the latest updates from Comply at Work, including networking experiences and useful information, plus upcoming training courses and events
- Preferential rates and priority bookingsfor some of our health and safety training courses
- Access toHR/Personnel advice via our preferred HR Partners
We don’t tie you in to lengthy contacts. We don’t need to! Our Clients stay with us year on year. You will be issued with a simple contract on an annual basis and your monthly fee is paid by ongoing standing order.
The benefits of our retained competent person service are:
- Up-to-date, professional advicewhen you need it most
- Direct and consistent accesswith a provider who understands your business needs
- Accident and sickness reduction: improvements to the bottom line and reduced risk of litigation
- An expedient response from a local provider with a friendly, non-jargon approach
- Peace of mindin that your legal obligations are taken care of
The Retained service allows you to be compliant with Regulation 7, but also ensures that you are not paying for anything extra you don’t require. All ad hoc projects, site visits and inspections etc are charged on an as-need basis, so our scheme fits perfectly with your requirements each month. As a retained client, a discount can often be applied to ad hoc work and accredited trainings, so you get even more value for money.
From time to time, or on larger projects, we may utilise our panel of associate practitioners so that we are able to provide a timely response and address issues requiring a specific area of expertise.
All our consultants are qualified practitioners with a wide range of experience and expertise. Most are Chartered Practitioners of IOSH and other professional bodies and are therefore required to adhere to the relevant codes of practice and be fully insured.
The retained person service will also allow you to cite ‘Comply at Work Ltd’ as your competent person within your organisation on any documentation to suppliers or professional bodies, making you more desirable to do business with.
Accreditation (CHAS etc)
As part of the process for gaining accreditations such as CHAS, you must demonstrate that you receive Competent Health and Safety Advice. https://www.chas.co.uk/support/chas-standards
We will provide you with a certificate that will demonstrate your compliance with this requirement http://www.complyatwork.co.uk/chas-accreditation-in-bolton/
Comply at Work Ltd,
5 Mason Street,
Alternatively, fill out the form below: