Fire Safety Training
Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the ‘Responsible Person’ (usually the employer), must ensure that there is adequate Fire Safety Awareness Training for all staff.
The ultimate objectives of the training are as follows:
- To safeguard lives: Most fires are started by PEOPLE, by something they did, or didn’t, do. The more we can understand about the hazards and risks associated with fire, the better.
- To minimise damage to property: Property damage and damage to equipment & materials may devastate a business. Most business involved in a major fire never financially recover!
- To minimise unexpected behaviour: In a real fire situation, untrained people can behave in strange ways. By carrying out fire safety training, your staff will be more confident and know how to react and what procedures to follow.
- To comply with the law!
Training courses can include:
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden/Marshal
- Fire Extinguisher Training
Fire Safety Awareness
The areas we cover during our training include:
- The chemistry and nature of Fire
- Reducing the risk of Fire in the workplace
- Appreciation and awareness of fire control measures
- Awareness of the different types of firefighting equipment and their use (theory with practical if requested)
Fire Marshal Training
For Fire Marshal Training we also include further content including:
- Human behaviour in a fire
- The role of the Fire Warden
- Liaising with the Fire Service
This session will give your marshals the confidence and expertise to deliver their role effectively
Fire Risk Assessment Training
We can also offer in-depth training in the area of Fire Risk Assessment.
Once you have received your training, we are happy to provide ongoing support, advice and guidance on your fire safety related queries and issues after the course as necessary.
We can carry out the training on your site for a group of employees, or we can use our training suite in Horwich, Bolton.
Please contact us with your requirements
FIRE SAFETY TRAINING
Comply at Work Ltd,
5 Mason Street,
Alternatively, fill out the form below: