It is the legal responsibility of all employers to ensure they have access to competent advice for Health and Safety.
Our Retained Support Service enables Comply at Work Ltd to act as your company’s competent resource in order to assist in meeting your legal health and safety obligations, as specified in Regulation 7 of the Management of the Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
As part of this popular service, a few of the benefits you will receive are:
- Access to telephone/e-mail Health and Safety advice and guidance on an unlimited number of occasions
- Liaison with your insurance brokers, if required, to update them on your health and safety progress/improvements (this may result in a reduction of fees)
- Citation of Comply at Work as ‘competent person’ on any official documentation with certification to display
- Permission to include our Consultant’s CV when tendering for projects / inclusion on organisation charts
- Updates by regular e-mail contact on any changes in Health and Safety legislation which may affect your business plus environmental updates
- Regular communication in the form of H & S Briefings and Bulletins outlining the latest health and safety issues and current topics of interest which you can disseminate to appropriate staff/use as training talks etc
- Newsletter informing you of the latest updates from Comply at Work, including networking experiences and useful information, plus upcoming training courses and events
- Preferential rates and priority bookings for some of our health and safety training courses
- Access to HR/Personnel advice via our preferred HR Partners
The benefits of our retained competent person service are:
- Up-to-date, professional advice when you need it mos
- Direct and consistent access with a provider who understands your business needs
- Accident and sickness reduction: improvements to the bottom line and reduced risk of litigation
- An expedient response from a local provider with a friendly, non-jargon approach
- Peace of mind in that your legal obligations are taken care of
The Retained service allows you to be compliant with Regulation 7, but also ensures that you are not paying for anything extra you don’t require. All ad hoc projects, site visits and inspections etc are charged on an as-need basis, so our scheme fits perfectly with your requirements each month. As a retained client, a discount can often be applied to ad hoc work and accredited trainings, so you get even more value for money.
We don’t tie you in to lengthy contacts.
We don’t need to! Our Clients stay with us year on year. You will be issued with a simple contract on an annual basis and your monthly fee is paid by ongoing standing order.
From time to time, or on larger projects, we may utilise our panel of associate practitioners so that we are able to provide a timely response and address issues requiring a specific area of expertise.
All our consultants are qualified practitioners with a wide range of experience and expertise. Most are Chartered Practitioners of IOSH and other professional bodies and are therefore required to adhere to the relevant codes of practice and be fully insured.
The retained person service will also allow you to cite ‘Comply at Work Ltd’ as your competent person within your organisation on any documentation to suppliers or professional bodies, making you more desirable to do business with.
Comply at Work Ltd,
5 Mason Street,
Alternatively, fill out the form below: